At Gradient Business Services Ltd., we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including your visits such as pages viewed and the resources you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information is provided voluntarily by you. For example, you fill in our contact form to make an enquiry.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, such as a phone call.
All the data we collect is processed, stored carefully, and held for no longer than needed to work with you.
Any data that we collect has to be collected on a lawful basis, and for our website, that is usually that you’ve consented to us storing the data as you have contacted us via our contact form.
You have the right to see what data we hold about you and also have the right to ask us to remove the said data.
Please contact us at Info@GradientTransforming.co.uk to request any further information or removal of data.
Use of Website Cookies
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Contact form and email list
We use a contact form on our website to gather information about you so that we are able to answer your query more effectively. This information is stored in our CRM. We will then use the information provided to contact you by email or telephone.
We also operate an email mailing list to inform subscribers about services, products and/or local and industry news. Removing your subscription to our email marketing list can occur anytime by clicking the unsubscribe option in the email or directly emailing email@example.com with the words OPT-OUT in the subject.
Email marketing communications may contain clickable links which are used to identify subscriber activity. There may also be links to external sources, which are appropriate.
Social Media Usage
Gradient Transforming operates its own official social media profiles. Users are advised to verify authenticity before engaging in any conversation or sharing information on these platforms.
We request that all users conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. We will never ask for any personal information and are not responsible for confidential data shared on these platforms.
URL shortening is a technique used on the web to shorten URLs (Uniform Resource Locators). These links should only be clicked when they have come from a trusted source. If you have any concerns, please contact us to confirm its authenticity.
Our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. These features are used at your own discretion, and we ask that you contact us should you have any concerns.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to tailor our service to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased services from us, we may provide you with details of similar services or related services that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
During the client experience on the website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to our CRM to facilitate further contact with you. By providing your personal data to relevant portions of the website, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure, and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary. If there is no longer a need to hold your data, then your personal information will be erased from our CRM accordingly.
Disclosing Your Information
In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To enact fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our websites
- To provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
- To communicate opportunities that could add value to the Principal proposition you receive or could receive
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you and to remove your data from our systems. You can contact us at email@example.com or via post if you wish to request a copy data held about you or have your data removed. In your message, state the nature of your request and include as much detail as possible about your business with us.
We may use automated decision-making in regard to your personal data for some services. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision that you are unhappy with.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Gradient Transforming and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Therefore, Any reliance on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Gradient Transforming takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
UK copyright statement
This website and its content is copyright of Gradient Business Services Limited – © 2019 Gradient Business Services Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy, content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.